• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Isn't the fear with Jade, she can't really work as well as the other girls?

I suppose they can have her just squashing people for now or hide her way in a tag team but she does have the x factor presence wise.
She's so new to this and haven't mastered the art, but she's so physically dominant and she has that look..

That finisher into the pin is crazy.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just finished watching, and felt a little underwhelmed.

Main event was quite entertaining (though it immediately made me feel glad Rock wasn't in a singles match. Bloke was blown up after about 2 minutes).

The Sami match was good too, but didn't blow me away.

Most of the rest of night one was skippable though imo.

Still looking forward to N2.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it safe to assume that Rocky takes a breather after this? I just released one of my subbies let's me watch WWE so I'd be interested in following this again with my son at some point

WICFan

U19 Captain
The Rock is due to film a movie from May-Aug.

He may be back for SummerSlam, but I doubt with insurance issues etc that it would allow him to have too much involvement.