• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
I saw a fair bit of her on the UK circuit. She was okay, and even good. But everyone's acting like she's the second cometh of Alundra Blayze when she really isn't.
Tbf Toni Storm at 22 is probably as good as Blayze ever was as a wrestler.

andmark

International Captain
There's a technical issue here. I only posted that once and it didn't work when I tried to delete one of them.

Mike5181

International Captain
When they've got in-ring scrubs like Lana stinking the joint up, Toni still comes out looking pretty good. What's a Meiko got to do to get a match on that Evolution card, though?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
njpw spoilers

Ishimori just pinned KUSHIDA so there's the next Junior match. If, as I assume, that takes place at WK and not at Power Struggle next week, that leaves the path clear for the NEVER match at WK to be Ospreay/SHINGO

(As long as BUISHI is a good lad and gets pinned a lot in the next few days...)

Agent TBY

International Captain
How tall are you and your partner? If you're under 6 feet, go 1F without hesitation.

If money is your only consideration, again go 1F. Arena B probably isn't worth the extra money.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Couldn't talk her into going ftr.

I have another mate who ordered Arena B -- would be good to grab a nearby ticket, but obviously I'm not reserving a given seat now.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Asuka without a match is pretty hilarious.
Yeah just read up on this and listened to a few Solomonster clips and sounds like she has spent the last few months paired up with Naomi just dancing about and doing ****. Way to waste soeone who should be positioned as top of the division. Idiots.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
There's gotta be a way for me to watch WWE without commentary or with commentary in a language I don't understand. I'd be able to stomach more than 10 minutes of it with Japanese commentary.