• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
Meanwhile the card for Dominion is shaping up.

• Hirooki Goto (c) vs. Taichi vs. Michael Elgin - NEVER Openweight Championship 3-Way
  • Los Ingobernables de Japon (EVIL & SANADA) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) - IWGP Tag Team Championship
  • Will Ospreay (c) vs. BOSJ Winner
  • Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Chris Jericho - IWGP Intercontinental Championship
  • Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega - IWGP Heavyweight Championship, 2 out of 3 Falls
  • Rey Mysterio Jr. will be in a match

Athlai

Not Terrible

pro wrestling vs strong style
I can't quite decide how I feel about this. It's a fantastic spot but it's really not anywhere near a finish to a match. This should've been the go home show smackdown image or something.

Will Shinsuke ever be champ? :(

Athlai

Not Terrible
Meanwhile the card for Dominion is shaping up.

• Hirooki Goto (c) vs. Taichi vs. Michael Elgin - NEVER Openweight Championship 3-Way
  • Los Ingobernables de Japon (EVIL & SANADA) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) - IWGP Tag Team Championship
  • Will Ospreay (c) vs. BOSJ Winner
  • Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Chris Jericho - IWGP Intercontinental Championship
  • Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega - IWGP Heavyweight Championship, 2 out of 3 Falls
  • Rey Mysterio Jr. will be in a match
I think I'd prefer to see taichi in a singles match. What a weird thing to say...

What do we want the most? Mysterio vs Ishii, Ibushi, Suzuki, Tanahashi, Scurll, Hiromu or Kushida?

In b4 it's Fale, Cody or Yano.

Niall

International Coach
Just watched Backlash. Twas filler personified. The ladies matches were poor, but to be expected.Carmilla, Nia and Alexa are all pretty limited workers. Charlotte did her best to be fair and hey at least it wasn't Charlotte v Natalya part 236. Thank **** those two are on different rosters.

AJ v Shin was fine, silly finish but ah well. Joe and Roman worked hard, but pretty obvious outcome took away from it. The Strowman tag match should have been on Raw, waste of time. Bryan did his best with Cass, but no need to see it again. Cass isn't awful, but he's not great either. The fact that segment with Elias was one of the highlights was telling.

EDIT...Seth v Miz the highlight on reflection.

Niall

International Coach
Also and note exactly a groundbreaking statement, they really should have closed with Seth v The Miz. The fans were genuinely invested in that and Roman constantly closing PPVs just is not doing him any favours. It was a relatively meaningless match anyhow compared to Seth v The Miz. People walked out of the main event last night and there was all sorts of chants not related to the actual match in progress.

AJ has to wear a cup for his testicles soon for facing Shin, its very silly even in WWE land that he has not yet.

Mike5181

International Captain
I think I'd prefer to see taichi in a singles match. What a weird thing to say...

What do we want the most? Mysterio vs Ishii, Ibushi, Suzuki, Tanahashi, Scurll, Hiromu or Kushida?

In b4 it's Fale, Cody or Yano.
Kushida would be pretty cool. Scurll seems to be the name people are throwing around for whatever reason.

Firebreaker

Banned
This is why I am against hosting weekly shows outside North American countries because most of the spoilers are already out there on the net before its on TV. They should just show it live irrespective of timezones but they are unable to do it because of TV deals.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This is why I am against hosting weekly shows outside North American countries because most of the spoilers are already out there on the net before its on TV. They should just show it live irrespective of timezones but they are unable to do it because of TV deals.
cool story bro

Niall

International Coach
Jinder was the babyface last night. Got attacked and still wanted to wrestle his match. :laugh:

That match will be massacred at MITB.

Nia v Ronda needs to be short as neither can be trusted in a long match for different reasons.

Firebreaker

Banned
What a great publicity stunt by Cena and Nikki Bella. Nicole has received more coverage and attention than in her whole WWE career. There was a rumour that Cena was hooking up with Carmella but that dogsh** and I actually like Nikki and she's one of the divas in WWE who can draw alongside Ronda.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hollywood Reporter has a source advising Raw is being kept by NBCU for 3x the current deal, and Smackdown will be up to open bidding by other networks.

3x the value!