• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
someone tell vince that someone so short managed to be the second best player of his generation

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Probably a masterful strategy tbh.

Seriously though, the other week we had the debut of Kalisto as a big surprise reveal, and now we have the reappearance of Kane as a surprise reveal to be on Miz's team. Oh boy, wow, how exciting.

I just don't see what the point of this move is. What was this match missing that Kane will add to it? Stacks the odds even more highly against the Shield I guess, but ergh, it's Kane. Would have been better calling up the Authors of Pain or something. They are far more badass nasty dudes than Kane will ever be again.

I did kind of predict that Kane would be the surprise reveal though. As soon as they mentioned another mystery partner I immediately tried to think who would actually be vaguely surprising (i.e. who hasn't been on TV for a while) and he was the only person I could think of.

Niall

International Coach
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/...ad/564984/balor-bray-feud-lamest-transformers

Correct.

This is one of the worst feuds of the last decade and even if Finn wins on Sunday its done him no favours.

Interesting and somewhat worrying the attendance was poor last night on Raw, top guys on the show, house attendances have been very ropy across both brands recently.

Kane is meh, it does make sense story line wise, but would be nice to see a non 50 year old part timer in that role.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/...ad/564984/balor-bray-feud-lamest-transformers

Correct.

This is one of the worst feuds of the last decade and even if Finn wins on Sunday its done him no favours.

Interesting and somewhat worrying the attendance was poor last night on Raw, top guys on the show, house attendances have been very ropy across both brands recently.

Kane is meh, it does make sense story line wise, but would be nice to see a non 50 year old part timer in that role.
Wyatt is just horrible these days. Not only is he awfully booked, but his entire gimmick is flat out bad imo.

I can get on with the weird psycho hillbilly type deal, but in this day and age any kind of supernatural/otherworldly type gimmicks are a no no unless your name is the Undertaker. Balor gets away with the Demon persona thing because it's not portrayed literally as a ****ing demon, but more of a Mr Hyde type alter ego.

Bray Wyatt literally channeling his dead sister and dressing up in drag is just utter garbage. Shame, because there's definitely something about the guy (not that I can confess to ever having been a particularly big fan), but he's been used terribly for what seems like a very long time now.

Spikey

I'm not sure Balor gets away with it when he works a full year schedule tbh

Bray should probably just be released or sent away for a long time. I'm not sure he can be rehabbed

OverratedSanity

Yeah Bray's beyond help at this point. Anyone who works as it him is going to get dragged down. Huge shame. They had something awesome with him and the Wyatt family.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Splitting him from the family was dumb.
The really stupid thing was that they did this once and seemed to realise it was a dumb move, put them back together, and then split them up again for no reason.

It's not like the original allure or mystique has been a chance of being restored if they put them all back together now either, because everyone in that group has basically been a job guy for the last several years. Genuinely menacing and came across as a big deal/very credible in their first run, but if they put them back together now it'd just be a case of "ah look, 3 losers instead of 1".

Solomonster mentioned the other day that maybe it should have been a reunited Wyatt Family vs reunited Shield at TLC, and I initially thought "ah yeah that would have been cool", thinking back to that awesome 6 man tag they had years ago before WM 30 (when the Wyatts weren't booked like ****), but then realised, actually I don't really want to see that.

Despite saying earlier how I was underwhelmed by Miz, Cesaro and Sheamus facing the shield, all of those guys have a lot more credibility than any of Bray, Harper and Rowan. Harper and Rowan have barely been on TV for most of this year ffs.

This is a shame in itself, because Harper is massively underrated and genuinely awesome. Rowan on the other hand is a bag of potatoes, but oh well.

Last edited: