• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spikey, thoughts on Ibushi vs Naito?
i thought it was great although I must admit, despite having so many traits I love, I always seem to be a bit down on rating the amazing Ibushi matches compared to others. I thought the deadlift suplex apron spot was the best version I've seen Ibushi hit and I love any and all piledrivers (check out this sick piledriver from an aussie guy) but I've seen people say it's better than Omega/Okada and Shibata/Okada which I'm not having.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
i thought it was great although I must admit, despite having so many traits I love, I always seem to be a bit down on rating the amazing Ibushi matches compared to others. I thought the deadlift suplex apron spot was the best version I've seen Ibushi hit and I love any and all piledrivers (check out this sick piledriver from an aussie guy) but I've seen people say it's better than Omega/Okada and Shibata/Okada which I'm not having.
Oh no it's not better than those, but it was still insane.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The N4 archive not going up at the usual time has made me a sad panda.
Only Elgin/Okada is a must watch, although I suspect this advice has come too late. This broadcast was shared with Japanese TV in some way which led to some production oddities and, I suspect, a longer upload time