• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
ah crap.. cant they do another in elimination chamber or something?
Yeah that won't be happening. I don't massively mind Goldberg getting the belt and Lesnar taking it from them. Owens will be fine, the Jericho feud will likely be brilliant and probably bring him back to having a vicious streak.

I do wonder who will take the belt from Lesnar though.

Upper card of Raw is - Reigns (possibly heel then?), Rollins, Samoa Joe, Balor, KO, Y2J (may go on tour with Fozzy again).

I suppose there is a chance Lesnar holds it till June and we a Money in the Bank cash in, that'd open up a few more contenders. (Kofi plz)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, I don't think we will see Strowman and Lesnar before or at this WM, but I think we will see it either at or before the next WM, and probably for the title.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah would actually not mind the two massive hosses slugging it out at all. Strowman has been pretty solid for a while and seems to be improving all the time.

Speaking of massive hosses, Harper should absolutely be part of the Randy vs. Wyatt fight at Mania and not in a dire interference way either. Pretty curious to see how they're going to try really push this story. Orton turning on Bray and revealing it was his master plan all along definitely seems like the worst possible outcome. What happens when Rowan gets back? Is the family going to actually break up properly at Mania?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am just tired of how they always contrive to deprive the audience of the best product in order to push their stupid narrative that RAW is always better than Smackdown. Happened when Heyman jkicked Triple H's butt as a booker/producer which led to Trips going on a powertrip that is probably unrivalled in WWE history and now they are throwing away both Royal Rumble and WM main events because for some stupid reason the "Universal" title needs to be prestigious. The prestige can be brought in through good storylines, well competed matches and well rounded feuds, jackasses. No need to put it on what is possibly going to be a 30 min hosse war with 10 mins each for entrances and say that is how you build prestige to the tile. Not to forget the fact that once again, the result is a foregone conclusion.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Oh hey the Mickie James and Alexa feud with Becky is actually pretty good. (Naomi was there too I guess, that's nice for her :) )

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just been watching a Wrestling with Wregret video and it brought back a few (unwanted) memories.

Anyone remember the Mark Henry pursues ***ual relations with a transvestite called Sammie story line?

It was awful and mostly very distasteful. But there's a backstage segment where Henry exclaims "Oh sweet Jesus! You got a penis" which just cracks me up. :laugh:

Edit: At approx 6.35

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just been watching a Wrestling with Wregret video and it brought back a few (unwanted) memories.

Anyone remember the Mark Henry pursues ***ual relations with a transvestite called Sammie story line?

It was awful and mostly very distasteful. But there's a backstage segment where Henry exclaims "Oh sweet Jesus! You got a penis" which just cracks me up. :laugh:

Edit: At approx 6.35

Haha I love that that video played Jim Cornette's spray about Brawl for All, heard it before. It really was a stupid stupid idea.

I don't get the hate for the Ministry Undertaker in his video. It was fun.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha it's great. I remember even as a kid I thought it was hilarious and dumb. That Wrestlemania on the whole was pretty crap come to think of it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Was also just reminded of another great segment. It's probably one of the most cringy and awful things ever, but it always cracks me up.

I'm not sure if this was the case, but from watching it I get the feeling that it was almost done as a worked shoot, and it was obviously called in ring given the way the whole things seems to have been ad-libbed, the fact that music plays for JR even though he asks to do it without music, and JR's pissed off reaction. Cole actually does a great job of heeling it up here, but JR is just so bad.

"You kissed the King's feet, now you can kiss my.....ass"

Love how the crowd are like wtf at that line, but on the whole this was so dumb. Just another example of Vince wanting to humiliate JR I guess.

Good old Booker trying to get the whole thing over by saying how great it was at the end though :laugh:

Last edited: