• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have used a random number generator and for MITB here are who some of you losers have been assigned

sledger - Neville
GIMH - Randy Orton
King Pietersen - Kofi Kingston
OverratedSanity & Goughy - Kane
Shri - Roman Reigns
duffer - Dolph Ziggler
Jono - Sheamus

(It's OS and Goughy cause I thought I had included OS, but hadn't, so I decided to re-do it again but felt bad about totally taking Goughy out of it. Card taken from here so if there's been some late change it's their fault)

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look it's a big roster ok. It's why I said some of you losers and not all.

But I hit the button and guess what, you've got Kane too

Shri

Mr. Glass
I have used a random number generator and for MITB here are who some of you losers have been assigned

sledger - Neville
GIMH - Randy Orton
Shri - Roman Reigns
duffer - Dolph Ziggler
Jono - Sheamus

(It's OS and Goughy cause I thought I had included OS, but hadn't, so I decided to re-do it again but felt bad about totally taking Goughy out of it. Card taken from here so if there's been some late change it's their fault)
sledger does do some flippy ****.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
*insert post so I can become a part of Spikey's clique*

I read this thread every day but have absolutely nothing to add.

King Pietersen

International Captain

sledger - Neville
GIMH - Randy Orton
Shri - Roman Reigns
duffer - Dolph Ziggler
Jono - Sheamus

Boom. I think it's obvious that they're setting New Day up to be the next monster stable, so Kofi's a shoe-in for the MITB. He's definitely not just there for a few high spots with Neville.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
*insert post so I can become a part of Spikey's clique*

I read this thread every day but have absolutely nothing to add.
Neither does Jono and yet he still posts in here 47 times a day about how he hasn't watched wrestling since 2006 (now trying to revise it) and so missed all of CM Punk's career but that Bret loves him and solomonster has nice testicles

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I *think* he was taking the piss. But I haven't watched wrestling since Tuesday so could be wrong.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ha, yeah, you're probably right. Having read the posts in question once more, that would seem likely.

That said, I did read an article the other day where some guy was adamant that Kofi was about to receive a big push, so you never know...

King Pietersen

International Captain
Eugh. Sheamus. At least Reigns made sense so he could get a nice push. The Kane storyline would have played out nicely too, better than this anyway. Sheamus isn't remotely over, the briefcase won't help that and it's just an absolute waste of the MITB. Awful booking.

Pretty average PPV. Nothing spectacular. MITB result sucked, stupid that New Day have had the belts taken off them when they've got more heat than they've ever had, Rollins-Ambrose was okay, but after not seeing him appear in the MITB match I was hoping for a Brock interference. Just dull. Worst PPV in a while. Owens vs Cena probably the only match worth watching, that was actually a really good match. Owens is awesome, but I think we all knew Cenawinslol would be back for MITB. Hopefully they'll make it a trilogy at Battleground and Owens will come out on top.

Last edited: