• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I imagine Reigns will hold the briefcase for a while before doing anything with it. At least until after Summerslam.

Love how the three Shield guys have literally become the focal point of WWE programming these days though. So gun.

Just need to end the Authority bull**** now. So bored of it.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the thing is, if Kane enters this, I think he becomes like second favourite to win it. so depending on your view of kane....

King Pietersen

International Captain
lol @ how wwe.com has a feature up on "Every Money in the Bank Competitor Ever".

Someone seems to be missing...
That same someone was featured on a sign that popped up on RAW this week. Not quite sure how it got past security.

Reigns is winning MITB, and I'm happy about it. Been really impressed with him since he won the Rumble. Has put on some consistently good PPV matches since, with excellent matches with Bryan, Brock, Show and in the 4-way at Payback. He's won me over. Him winning it should help set up a Shield Triple Threat match too.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Lesnar doesn't need a title. Shield Triple Threat is the way to go.
That's kinda the point. They can't not do Brock vs Rollins after the angle they ran post-WM, so have it headline Summerslam and make Reigns cash in this time as a callback to WM.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So the July 4 show houseshow in Japan is getting interesting. Chris Jericho was gonna fave up with Hideo Itami but obviously that got changed, so it was then Finn Balor v Y2J, but now on that night, Balor is facing Owens for the NXT championship, which is being shown on the network (so you'd assume the rest of the night will be). Brock Lesnar is appearing that night, and was gonna face Kofi Kingston,but come on, with Y2J available....

King Pietersen

International Captain
Lucha was really good, not as good as last week, but still awesome. Love the production, the backstage skits are amazing. They create awesome stories, and the in-ring action is amazing.

Just watching Smackdown now, and Paige is becoming intolerable. She's not any better than any of the other divas (other than Naomi), botches in the ring herself, and the "this is my house" line is just awful. Sooner the NXT divas come in and legitimise the division again the better. Having to watch Paige, Naomi and Tamina every week is wearing thin. When Nikki Bella is the best in-ring performer in your division, you know you have problems.

Oh well, onto better things, time for some Kevin Owens. This should be good. Loving his main-roster exposure!