• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Shri

Mr. Glass
Lol they give Cena an all american masturbation promo and when his music hits about a 100,000 people sing "John Cena Sucks". The look of utter defeat on his face was beautiful.:laugh:

was just saying the other day I was disappointed it didn't catch on. It hopefully does now. He could really embrace it and turn it into a thing like Kurt Angle did with his 'You suck' chants. Might win some people over that way. I would begin to cheer at least. Grabbed a pic.

jcsucks.png

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol they give Cena an all american masturbation promo and when his music hits about a 100,000 people sing "John Cena Sucks". The look of utter defeat on his face was beautiful.:laugh:
It is almost as if they don't know that Wrestlemania season is the time with the highest number of non-American fans in the audience.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, the Rock's segment was a prelude to the return of The Nation of Domination to set up a three way stable battle.

Shri

Mr. Glass
People are actually cheering for Cena after that springboard stunner thing. Looks like he could win back some fans if he modifies his ring work a bit.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Among all the major highlights last night was a gem of a "little things" moment in the HHH v Sting match. During the brawl outside the ring, Gunn flies into Nash, who then goes down holding his quad just to **** with the internet.

I burst out laughing when I saw him walking out perfectly fine for the HoF segment and realised what he did. :laugh:

Shri

Mr. Glass
HHH's thigh had a really nasty bruise and Sting had a bad bruise on the side of his ribs near the armpit too.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I actually thought Sting looked pretty good on the whole, for someone who is supposedly well-past it. From the way people were speaking about him I almost expected him to be only a few rungs up from Bret Hart on the "can no longer work a match" ladder.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just watching RVD vs Benoit from Summerslam 2003. Has there ever been anyone who can perform a northern lights suplex as well as Benoit? Such a gun looking move when it's done properly. Can't think of anyone who uses it at all these days.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I actually thought Sting looked pretty good on the whole, for someone who is supposedly well-past it. From the way people were speaking about him I almost expected him to be only a few rungs up from Bret Hart on the "can no longer work a match" ladder.
Yeah but Hart had a stroke didn't he? No way was Sting going to be as bad as him.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Looks like Rock has slightly cut some muscle mass. Doesn't look as ridiculous now but still the steroid look is obvious. Nope I said that before the close up. Not so different on second look.

Last edited: