• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah teasing a Rusev-Lana split really worried me. Rusev needs Lana as much as Lesnar needs Heyman. They're a brilliant team.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
The main event all made such sense in wrestling logic. Lesnar's scratches under his eyes caused him to snap and then Reigns broke his face with the post and then the cash in was insane and no one even thought less of Rollins previously in the show because he lost to the greatest RKO of all time.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't wait for Jono's reaction to HHH going over Sting though haha.
I'm not sure about the result nor the condescending face tap by Triple H to Sting (pretty strange for someone to do who is much older than them and a very subtle sign of dominance) but the finish was just the sort of finish that I like.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The main event all made such sense in wrestling logic. Lesnar's scratches under his eyes caused him to snap and then Reigns broke his face with the post and then the cash in was insane and no one even thought less of Rollins previously in the show because he lost to the greatest RKO of all time.
The entire match worked loads better than I imagined it would, and I think a lot of that came down to the way in which everyone involved worked incredibly stiff. You can bet your bottom dollar that Lesnar, but especially Reigns, will be really really sore this morning. Props to them both, they both took a massive beating. Everyone came out of it looking good, which was the best possible outcome really.

Also, the whole thing just once again showed what a massive asset Lesnar is to the WWE. Bloke is amazing.

OverratedSanity

The entire match worked loads better than I imagined it would, and I think a lot of that came down to the way in which everyone involved worked incredibly stiff. You can bet your bottom dollar that Lesnar, but especially Reigns, will be really really sore this morning. Props to them both, they both took a massive beating. Everyone came out of it looking good, which was the best possible outcome really.

Also, the whole thing just once again showed what a massive asset Lesnar is to the WWE. Bloke is amazing.
Yeah the punches he threw at Reigns , especially early in the match were really stiff. Reigns responded too... the final spear he gave Brock looked pretty brutal and Brock was winded,

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm not sure about the result nor the condescending face tap by Triple H to Sting (pretty strange for someone to do who is much older than them and a very subtle sign of dominance) but the finish was just the sort of finish that I like.
Yeah, prior to the show I was of the opinion that a HHH win would be a disaster. The way things played out in reality wasn't that bad, and the match itself was a lot of fun, but the whole thing made very little sense on any level. (i.e. as has been mentioned in here already, why the hell would the NWO come and help Sting? Why the hell did Sting and HHH hug it out at the end? This is especially weird given the fact that the whole feud has been about how neither respects the other, and especially after the latter had just hit the former in the head with the sledgehammer)

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year

I think it is all about that Lesnar Vs Rollins (c) match. The match which Rollins cannot survive (or can he?? (no)).

OverratedSanity

Rollins running from Brock coming for his title is going to be fun. Is Broock face now? Dunno... really hope he's there on Raw tomorrow.

The title picture is looking brilliantly unpredictable now. Brock, Reigns, Orton will all be going after Rollins. Again, Ambrose should be involved but whatever.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Rollins running from Brock coming for his title is going to be fun. Is Broock face now? Dunno... really hope he's there on Raw tomorrow.

The title picture is looking brilliantly unpredictable now. Brock, Reigns, Orton will all be going after Rollins. Again, Ambrose should be involved but whatever.
And I think Rusev is going after Daniel Bryan.

Spikey

really don't like the idea of cena v bryan. not yet anyway. leave both those belts in play for the next few months

also important seth_rollins_belt_swing.gif update

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, prior to the show I was of the opinion that a HHH win would be a disaster. The way things played out in reality wasn't that bad, and the match itself was a lot of fun, but the whole thing made very little sense on any level. (i.e. as has been mentioned in here already, why the hell would the NWO come and help Sting? Why the hell did Sting and HHH hug it out at the end? This is especially weird given the fact that the whole feud has been about how neither respects the other, and especially after the latter had just hit the former in the head with the sledgehammer)
At the end of the day, they just did what they wanted to do in 2001 and couldn't. Then at the end, it was like, you had your mates, I had mine, win at all costs and now it's done. The handshake was just to wrap things up I guess and make it clear that it's done and dusted. I guess. Also think the way the match was booked, HHH didn't come off as stronger than Sting but DX came over as stronger than nWo which achieves the symbolic superiority Vince would have been after.

Or something. i need sleep

OverratedSanity

At the end of the day, they just did what they wanted to do in 2001 and couldn't. Then at the end, it was like, you had your mates, I had mine, win at all costs and now it's done. The handshake was just to wrap things up I guess and make it clear that it's done and dusted. I guess. Also think the way the match was booked, HHH didn't come off as stronger than Sting but DX came over as stronger than nWo which achieves the symbolic superiority Vince would have been after.

Or something. i need sleep
Whole Wrestlemania was like 2003-04 rather than 2001.

Lesnar the champ
Cena winning US title
HHH burying WCW guys :ph34r:

etc

Spikey

OS, someone just reminded me of the bump Ambrose took in the IC title which could explain, if the WWE wanted to, why he didn't prevent the cash-in. Obviously they havent mentioned it for months...