• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
look i just dont wanna deal with randy ****ing orton going around asking for a title shot coz he beat the champ before he was the champ

OverratedSanity

The most annoying thing about the Orton BS is that it was supposed to be Ambrose who would stop Rollins when he attempted to cash in (remember when this was a thing?)

Wtf happened? They just dropped Ambrose out of the picture completely. Did he just forget he hates Rollins with a passion? Him attempting to stop one shield member from cashing in on another is just so perfect too. **** orton.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oh and let me just say **** HHH and **** Vince.
I was gutted HHH won but I suppose it doesn't really matter either way. match was a lot of fun, Sting looked like he enjoyed himself out there and the overbooking was crazy fun. As one of the 411 writers said, it was like this was what they wanted to do in 2001

So stupid though that Sting said it wasn't about fighting for WCW and then they made it about that anyway.

Spikey

The most annoying thing about the Orton BS is that it was supposed to be Ambrose who would stop Rollins when he attempted to cash in (remember when this was a thing?)

Wtf happened? They just dropped Ambrose out of the picture completely. Did he just forget he hates Rollins with a passion? Him attempting to stop one shield member from cashing in on another is just so perfect too. **** orton.
i think this may be why i hate Bray Wyatt. i mean he's not at fault. but the rollins-ambrose thing got ruined by his return, then wyatt-ambrose did that totally unmemorable run which kinda wrecked ambrose.

OverratedSanity

i think this may be why i hate Bray Wyatt. i mean he's not at fault. but the rollins-ambrose thing got ruined by his return, then wyatt-ambrose did that totally unmemorable run which kinda wrecked ambrose.
yep.

Oh I have this knew weirdo to fight, guess I'll just forget all about my best friend turned mortal enemy.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Unbelievably good show. I loved it. Had me gripped the whole way through. Rusev wins best entrance, with ease.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Decent show on the whole, but the main event was especially good I thought.

Can't wait for Jono's reaction to HHH going over Sting though haha.

Spikey

so good. suplex_city_bitch.gif ?

Ladder match should have got more time though. Atleast 5-10 minutes.
I'd probably do this whole IC matter in a totally different manner, although i can't think of a good other way. Get rid R Truth and Harper and Stardust from the running though.

Spikey

i wish that had ended in a different manner coz the match was pretty good. Cena can still win, just you know, don't break Rusev-Lana up.