• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just reading about Hennig's sacking on that plane ride incident and came across this:

- Veteran road agent Michael Hayes was stripped of his clothes and had his mullet (hairstyle) cut off while passed out on the private charter jet. No one has publicly claimed responsibility, but Bradshaw was involved in an altercation with Hayes on board the plane prior to the haircut. A source said Hayes had instigated the fight by hitting Bradshaw in the forehead and reopening an old cut, only to be decked by the 6-5 Texan. Hayes reportedly was irate when he awoke and discovered that his hair had been cut, and was even hotter the next evening when he found his ponytail pinned to the wall in the locker room at Raw. “Michael was out of his mind,” said one performer.

:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
can't see the vid duffer as am in work but guessing it's the right one with sledger's comment

Back then Raw got shown here on a Friday. And though I did go on wrestling sites, it was easy enough to avoid spoilers through the week (whereas these days a simple facebook browse on a Tuesday morning can ruin raw). And I remember watching it and jumping off the couch in excitement. As soon as he ran off with the belt I was waiting for the reversal but the segment ended and he was champ

And then :cry:

What a moment though. Was watching the Jericho edition of Monday Night War last night and he said that he said to Vince, "so I have to just give the belt back?" and Vince goes, "Yeah it's just storyline but don't worry - you'll have it again," and Jericho was like whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt yesssssssssssss

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DDP being in the rumble was a great surprise, but I hope Jake Roberts gets to make an appearance next year too... The dude is apparently desperate for a short rumble appearance but wwe aren't interested. It's because of DDP that guys like jake, Scott Hall are alive and why Jericho and Goldust are still perfectly healthy.

andmark

International Captain
DDP deserves to be in the Hall of Fame if just for his work with Jake and Hall.

Hear Bradshaw was a **** backstage.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
WWE facebook statuses is a bit much. You friends with 13 year olds or something ffs.
It's not so much statuses but rather if you've liked WWE or any of the wrestlers then that can easily throw a spanner in the works

There is one clown who am friends with who used to constantly post what had happened for some reason

Not that there's anything wrong with WWE statuses. People always post shizzle about TV on there so meh.

I got in drunk the night before wrestlemania 26 and changed my name on FB to (first name) Seventeenandone (surname) tbh. Woke up the next morning like, wtf, changed it and never spoke of it again. Until now.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
HHH's return in 2002 trumps all pops tbh
Twas loud but not as amazing as Foley winning imo.

I think Brock's return trumps HHH's too. The place was chatting for the rock, went silent for a second when they thought he wasn't coming out and then completely exploded when Brock's music hit. It was ridiculous.

andmark

International Captain
I doubt very much he would agree to join WWE's developmental roster tbh. The guy's already an international star. More likely we'll see him in RoH or touring Japan, I imagine.
Yeah, I was only dreaming about it rather than fully expecting it.

andmark

International Captain
Any stories?
The usual bullying stuff. Things like bullying The Miz when he first arrived because he saw him as an outsider to wrestling circles (making dress outside the locker room) is a story which goes around- obviously tough to confirm though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just reading about Hennig's sacking on that plane ride incident and came across this:

- Veteran road agent Michael Hayes was stripped of his clothes and had his mullet (hairstyle) cut off while passed out on the private charter jet. No one has publicly claimed responsibility, but Bradshaw was involved in an altercation with Hayes on board the plane prior to the haircut. A source said Hayes had instigated the fight by hitting Bradshaw in the forehead and reopening an old cut, only to be decked by the 6-5 Texan. Hayes reportedly was irate when he awoke and discovered that his hair had been cut, and was even hotter the next evening when he found his ponytail pinned to the wall in the locker room at Raw. “Michael was out of his mind,” said one performer.

:laugh:
This made me think of other shoot fight type incidents, as was reminded of the time Regal deliberately worked really stiff in a match with Goldberg in WCW, and just basically beat him up, and then got fired immediately after.

Regal WAG :laugh:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The usual bullying stuff. Things like bullying The Miz when he first arrived because he saw him as an outsider to wrestling circles (making dress outside the locker room) is a story which goes around- obviously tough to confirm though.
Okay, what's his relationship with Vince/Steph like? Is he as bad as Holly? Never really rated the guy but grew fond of him during his title run.

This made me think of other shoot fight type incidents, as was reminded of the time Regal deliberately worked really stiff in a match with Goldberg in WCW, and just basically beat him up, and then got fired immediately after.

Regal WAG :laugh:
Regal is such a legend. Awesome.
There are loads. The bloke is renowned for being an absolute **** of the highest order.
Googling now.