• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

National Hockey League Thread

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Well there are my Habs at work again....thumping Boston the so called heavy duty players. More like Ruins then Bruins.

Apparently Bruins made a mockery of the Crosby and Co. by scoring 7 goals....only to be handed an ass whopping by the Habs.

To me Habs, Capitals and Flyers are the top teams for the eastern conference.

:lol: at Leafs....

bowerparker

Cricket Spectator
Hi dear...

I have four kids that play hockey, all the way from age 18 to my daughter, who's age 7. We love the game.....

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Couldn't even begin to compare field hockey and ice hockey as sports. One has fights and big hits and the other one has penalties for hitting the ball with the back of your stick or turning your back into the opposing player.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
When do the playoffs start - who is in for a playoff pool - rules to follow - will not be live picking. Will go ahead or not based on getting enough interest.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone watching the Nucks/Hawks game aws?

Nucks have been far better, we lead 1-0, just can't bury some chances.

benchmark00

Crawford has been so epic for the Hawks, how he's made some of these saves is ridiculous, **** sake.

Go nucks go!

benchmark00

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.