• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
had an awful feeling before last year's elim final, not as bad of a feeling now. although josh walker aka kent kingsley is playing

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cracking game of footy this.

You just know Bartel is going to have a shot to win the game late in this last quarter.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not sure how far my "telly" is behind, but very solid kick from Mayne under pressure to take Freo out to two goals.

Freekick decision looked bollocks tho.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cats cannot goal this quarter.

Looking bad; wasn't it Freo who finished their season last year?

Obvz won't end it this year, but still.

Spikey

no-one saw a freo win today

(i checked the odds after skidmark's post and couldnt believe freo were so far out. i also think the port-coll odds should be closer but i love port)

Spikey

to say it's a hybrid of that and Luke Delaney/ Heath Hocking Clash - YouTube best sums it up imo. dawson ended with more of a bumping action than delaney did, but dawson entered the air to smoother the ball which ziebell cant say he did. it'll be looked at that for sure, but i think there's a clear difference between that & jz. negligent conduct if cited imo.