• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumby

i dont think hibberd has ever used his right foot. a regular scott lucas

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
any game that has jason winderlich in it cant be low quality. one of the greats

ads for mrs. brown boys will be the death of me

ajdude

International Coach
ads for mrs. brown boys will be the death of me
i don't have them cause i'm watching on fox footy, i've heard it's a **** show though. people who think that the voice is amazing and house husbands is the best show in the world tell me that mrs browns boys is good, is that a fair indicator?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Forecasts are saying that there'll be approx. 27k attending in Wellington for St. Kilda vs. Sydney too. That's definitely more than the Warriors get on average at Mount Smart. A sell-out at the Westpac would give AFL a higher attendance record in NZ than the NRL has ever achieved (33,000, I believe)
TBF tho it's the "rarity value" thang at work there.

When the NFL decamps to Wembly it sells out and not every association football game that's played there does, but it doesn't follow gridiron is more popular up here.

Imagine the figures for the Aussie Rules games we get here on occasions are pretty good too, although guess at least 50% of the crowd is expat crims.