Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universeCome and Paint Turtle
lol bois, you should check out the NRL thread. A ghost town over there.
Hoping Carlton can make the finals instead of Freo
Would be a lethal bottom half of the eight:
- West Coast
- Winner of the 2011 and 2012 CricketWeb AFL tipping competition
- Winner of the 2011, 2012 and 2013 CricketWeb NRL tipping competition
That will definitely be the best 4-8 in my time watching football.
Boys what is your order of preference for the teams in contention for the 8 winning the flag? Mine:
1. Geelong (would really be so awesome if they beat Hawthorn in the GF)
2. Hawthorn (would also be awesome if they beat Geelong in the GF)
3. North (despite Benchy being the biggest **** in the history of the world, this would be one of the greatest tales, and my brother supports them)
4. Sydney (Lewis Jettaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
5. Adelaide (Patrick Dangerfieldddddddddddddddddd)
6. West Coast (A lot to like about the team, but their crowds are too annoying to watch when in Perth.)
7. Freo (Won't happen so irrelevant, but it'd be funny if they knocked West Coast out first week of the finals in Perth and then went on a run - Pavlichhhhhhhhhhhh)
8. Carlton (It would be an awesome story if they managed to win it from 8th after all Ratten has been through, but there are just too many dickhead Carlton fans so the negatives would probably outweigh the positives)
9. Collingwood (nah gagf)
10. Essen... can't even finish it
Hope Pav stays fit...unless we play them in the finals, in which case I hope he's a crock and retires immediately.
Answer my question Vic, I am curious who you'd like to win the flag of the remaining teams.
2. North (love Brad Scott, young midfielders remind me of Geelong circa 2004-05)
3. Sydney (Xavier connections, love the way they go about it /Luke Darcy)
4. Fremantle (Pavalenko, what a star)
5. Hawthorn (as long as they don't beat us on their way to it)
6. Adelaide (Sando and Milburn can't outweigh the Adelaide-ness of them)
9. West Coast/Carlton/Collingwood (**** 'em)
Left Essendon off the list:
1. Sydney (you should know why)
2. Carlton (mum likes them, good story)
3. North (yes they do have Benchy, but **** me they deserve it)
4. Adelaide (yes it's Adelaide but it'll be a good story)
5. Fremantle (haven't won anything)
6. West Coast (would be nice due to all their injuries)
7. Hawthorn (meh)
8. Geelong (won enough for a decade)
9. Essendon (lol)
10. Collingwood (bigger lol)
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.
i'll be going for geelong, as per usual
Brad McNamara @bbuzzmc
Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.
1. West Coast (love Woosha, Kerr, Shoooey, Coxy, Juddy, Cousins)
3. Adelaide (love Dangerfield, Sando)
4. Carlton (love Ratts, Juddy, Murph)
Not too favourably disposed towards the rest. Least want to see Pies win it.
If Sydney are going to finish top i would not mind the crows tanking for 4th at all. Sydney at ANZ in rd1 much more appealing than the hawks.
Also hilarious watching 2 teams both trying to lose.
You ****s are kidding yourselves if you don't have North as number 1, even you ****s who follow teams also in the 8.
North will win a final and then go down by 25-32 points the next week after being up at quarter time.
Likely hoods are:
West Coast Eagles
There are currently 18 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 18 guests)