• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

pasag

RTDAS
I hate Collingwood so much. Honestly, went to a bar after the game, some pies fans walked in and I walked straight out. Can't be in the same room as them.

That said, they're the best team in the league and thoroughly deserve to make the grand final

and lose it for the 43rd time.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What do people think of J Brown's mark which allowed him to kick the winner? Was it good use of the body or push in the back?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should've been a free for mine, not that I cared :cool:

Had eyes for the ball though, which is maybe what saved him?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I reckon it was legit, but the West Coast player did it pretty well, where you'd expect most of the time that it would be given as a free.

The fact he didn't use his hands is what saved him I reckon.

You just knew he'd kick the goal to, even with no groin. Such a gun.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Interesting comparison between him and Serena re who's better in a crunch situation. :p. And who has bigger arms.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oi SBI, is Cooney out this week with the flu or what?

Desperately need him to play in my do or die Dream Team match.

pasag

RTDAS
The two biggest footy controversies in most of our lifetimes were Wayne Carey and Ben Cousins. At least with Carey it happened quickly and it was over. It was a huge shock, it still is tbh but it didn't drag on like the Cousins saga which is never ending. Cousins will still be in the headlines for years after he retires.

Also good to see noone cares about the game last night :cool:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Oh, it's always fun beating Essendon, even if last night was a mismatch of Green-Briggs proportions. Not quite as much fun since MikeW hung himself halfway tthrough the West Coast match tho.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Nearly forgot Leigh Brown Watch:
Another 16 disposals, 6 marks, time in the ruck plus 3 goals for the big fella. Would be a walk up start in the 22 for any team in the league on this season's form.