• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I've done the double-double (like Usain Bolt)

2011 NRL and AFL and 2011 NRL and AFL

(mind, it helps not having much of a life) :ph34r:
Someone dig up the history of past results of AFL tipping on CW.

Will probably go back to 2004 or 2005. But we may have missed a year in between.

Hey Spikey

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I live in Europe and still tipped the same amount as you.

Not sure the point of kamikaze... so you think by picking teams you know aren't going to win you're going to get more tips right? Seems counter intuitive to me.

In summary: me > you.

howardj

International Coach
The Tigers, if they want to contend with this group, should be at the stage that North are now...scraping into the finals and showing some real steel.

As it is, their supporters will be less optimistic going into this preseason than they were going into the last one.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not sure the point of kamikaze... so you think by picking teams you know aren't going to win you're going to get more tips right?
Better than tipping the same as Howard and knowing I have no chance of winning.

And surely you did the same thing? You tipping the teams you know aren't going to win is the only explanation for why you're such a **** tipper year in year out :ph34r:

Last edited:

Spikey

Essendon ruck man Tom Bellchambers has suffered a broken cuboid bone in his foot following a fall during the warm up of Saturday night’s match against Collingwood.

[...]

Bellchambers sustained the injury when he landed on an Essendon official while practicing ruck taps during the warm up of Saturday night’s match.
gee guys just say he did a hammy.

howardj

International Coach
haha The King of the West

Anyway, aren't those Scott brothers just spiteful, nasty little men

Very strange people

Sad really, because I like the Cats and North (and the Lions)

But I just can't abide those two guys

Really sarcastic, contrary, spiteful etc

Spikey

Moloney gone from the Dees. We supposedly tried to get him in trade week so I guess we'll be looking at him. A 2 year deal and I'd be fine with taking the risk.

benchmark00

haha The King of the West

Anyway, aren't those Scott brothers just spiteful, nasty little men

Very strange people

Sad really, because I like the Cats and North (and the Lions)

But I just can't abide those two guys

Really sarcastic, contrary, spiteful etc
Honestly think you're the only one who has this opinion (other than BF trolls). It's so different to the consensus on them it's crazy.