• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Plus both the Perth sides are like 50 points better at home. Plus the Kangas are in form. Plus the Bombers aren't....
Well, we are in better form than we were. Its still difficult to know where we are at really, we have beaten GC, Adelaide at home, Melbourne and Port. We are on the upward trend but we haven't beaten anyone decent yet, though we should have beaten Sydney.

Good to hear Basti reaffirm his intentions to stay, the list of players at risk of going to GWS is getting pretty small from us.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Western Bulldogs vs. Adelaide Crows
Hawthorn vs. Gold Coast Suns
Essendon vs. North Melbourne
Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond
St. Kilda vs. Geelong Cats
Melbourne vs. Fremantle
Carlton vs. Sydney Swans
West Coast Eagles vs. Port Adelaide

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Geez, was watching a bit of the game today at the pub, and just found it boring. It was the first game of footy I've seen since I cam over here, and... I read a book in the pub instead of watching that game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Geez, was watching a bit of the game today at the pub, and just found it boring. It was the first game of footy I've seen since I cam over here, and... I read a book in the pub instead of watching that game.
Leaving for London Saturday and I plan on watching the footy and finding it awesome!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
$2.32 seems to be decent value on the Roos today. Would have thought it'd be evens or maybe North $2.1 at the highest.

I guess the bookies/market has reacted to Essendon's ins.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
The TAB went up with 200.5 points for Hawks/GC?! Unbelievable.

Tough to get a game at Aurora to go that high, even with good weather, especially when GC aren't gonna get many at all. Bet.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Liam Anthony sub again.

Kid would be so awesome to buy in DT if he wasn't either always injured or a sub.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Love the live footy on FTA. Got one on the TV, the other on the computer and the house to myself.

Did you get on the Kangas, Jono?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Every time I looked up the Bombers were having a shot on goal and yet they only got their first after the siren. Crazy ****.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
summary of the last 10 minutes:

a team who doesn't think before kicking into the 50 v a team who doesn't think when kicking out of the 50

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting that Essendon have turned it on after losing Hocking.

Heard the other day that of the 17 times a sub has been activated in the first quarter, 11 times the team has won. Don't know what it's like for the second quarter, but what a weird stat.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep. First goal was a product of a Roos **** up and then a nice kick. Second goal was a product of a Roos **** up and then a nice kick. He can be the best back in the league or a forward who kicks 4-5 goals every now and then

(and sets up about 3 goals a game anyway with his boot)

Last edited: