• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How much ball has Liam Anthony had in the second half after being subbed on? Just a magnet.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Some bloke has put $35,000 on West Coast at odds of $1.3 at half time. They were 19 points up.

Ballsy move.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I didn't have a come back, just said you shouldn't take my posts too seriously. Then came up with that :shy:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Anyone who didn't buy Swan in Dream Team should give up IMO. Yes he was expensive, but for good reason.

He's going to do this week in week out. What a freak.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone who didn't buy Swan in Dream Team should give up IMO. Yes he was expensive, but for good reason.

He's going to do this week in week out. What a freak.
backing on an injury tbh

(probably would have been a last minute pick. but the team i picked a month out from the season ended up being the final team)