• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

howardj

International Coach
Probably come back to bite me, but I think that Harry's unders, and Heath Shaw is overs. Harry is a player of consistency, but I don't really feel that he's been the BOG that often this year, whereas Heath Shaw has shown the ability to be Best On.

Think that Cloke is good value there, of course he struggles with kicking but he has the ability to be the focal point and get on a bit of a run. He was the best player in the first half against Geelong, IMDO, until the sting went out of the game.
Had a lazy $20 on Shaw.

How good was Lionel Richie! (especially considering how low expectations were).

Matt79

Global Moderator
Yes yes yes tyes yes yes ytes yes yes ytes tyes ytes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -

channel 9 to show a special 2 hour broadcast about the 2010 collingwood season.