• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Offical* EPL and Nationalwide competitions thread

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
Once again you're making a pointless comparison.
I know, I was just defending Roy Carroll.

Who, I'll have you know, is a class 'keeper who is unlucky to be playing at the same club as Tim Howard.

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
So how come he's never shown it when playing for Manure?
To be fair he is better then Massimo Tabili.

I heard the best descripton for Fabian Barthez today - Ronald McDonald in goal.

Manure were disaapionting. If they dont pull their finger out, they wont win the EPL. They were lucky against Southampton and played like Derby County FC in the second half.

IMO Saha's first goal looked off side at first.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Craig said:
To be fair he is better then Massimo TabiliManure were disaapionting. If they dont pull their finger out, they wont win the EPL. They were lucky against Southampton and played like Derby County FC in the second half.
If you're going to insult someone, get the name right. Massimo Taibi. But, yes, crap 'keeper.

Craig said:
Manure were disaapionting. If they dont pull their finger out, they wont win the EPL. They were lucky against Southampton and played like Derby County FC in the second half.
Yes, but they were absolutely brilliant in the first half.

Craig said:
IMO Saha's first goal looked off side at first.
Yes, but check the replay. Brilliant run, clearly onside.

Craig

World Traveller
If Neil Sullivan is going to be Chelsea's 2nd choice goalkeeper, then they have problems.

He just didnt look confortable. And can somebody tell me why Jesper Gronkjaer is still at Chelsea other then because of injuries?

They should of beat Charlton 3-0 instead of 1-0.

Marc will be happy Coventry won I'm not happy about West Brom losing.

Inter drew with Sampdoira 2-2 and Roma thumped Juve 4-0 :D.

I'm not angry about Inter drawing with Samp as they have been playing well this season.

Did anybody see that firework that knocked out that goalkeeper in the Serie B on the weekend?