• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NRL 2010 thread

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Inglis contract apparently rejected by the NRL. Just when the contract saga couldn't be more weird.....

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Serves him right & Souths.
A part of me wants to agree with this, but at the same time we're talking about the NRL refusing to take money from businesses that want to pay to keep the games best player in the game. Doesn't that sound kinda self defeating?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had he not done the runner on the Broncos I imagine there'd be a lot more sympathy for him. As he did, as most people say - **** him.

howardj

International Coach
Also, the Storm as well - sought a release on false grounds...that his G/F had a job in Brisbane.

Then as soon as he ditches Brisbane, guess what? She no longer is going to work in Brisbane.

One of the great joys, I'd imagine, of being a former player would be to go back to your old club reunions, club luncheons on game day etc. If this bloke keeps going the way he is, none of his former clubs will welcome him back after he's retired. Might not mean much to him now, but what happens when the rock star becomes grey haired.

Craig

World Traveller
Inglis nearly 120kg, how the **** is he going to play in the AFL (should he decide to go)? He would surely need to lose at least 30-35kg, which to win today's state the obvious award, is going to be a mission and a half.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty sure being good isn't the point for these so called converts. They're walking publicity stunts all of them. Any resemblance they bear to an AFL player on the field is just gravy.

Besides Inglis is just trying to force the NRLs hand. He'll be in the NRL or French Rugby IMO.

Craig

World Traveller
The minute Folau gets more money, say from French rugby, and can leave, is the minute he tells the AFL to GAGF. He's a mercenary, and nothing more.

howardj

International Coach
Fatty Boomsticks' contract, I can confirm, has now been registered.

Bunny in 2011.

You Hird it here first.