• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The MMA/UFC Thread

Blocky

Banned
Nothing confirmed there, it really depends on the UFC and Cruz and there is no reason he shouldn't have had this shot over Garbrandt to be honest.

I still expect Cruz would beat him easily, but Dillashaw is a Top 10 P4P guy.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh, Cody dancing and taunting in the first minute of the fight?

Cmon Dom, knock this punk bitch out...

Blocky

Banned
Garbrandt's boxing is much better than I expected it to be, he's also a lot more elusive than I expected him to be.

Cruz has to go back to being the smart fighter, not the showboater.

Blocky

Banned
Garbrandt is no joke, much better than I expected him to be in that first round. Cruz looked to be catching his patterns by the last minute and caught him with some good shots, but I'd give that round to Garbrandt.

Blocky

Banned
Cody breathing through the mouth now, seems to have lost the hot stepping and is relying on loading up for the big shot.

Blocky

Banned
Cruz is fighting so stupidly here, so eager to punish Cody that he's gone away from what works for him and trying to prove he's the better puncher.