• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL All-Time Draft

Fusion

Global Moderator
Plenty of quality QBs to go around. Cant go wrong with at least 10 of them.
Don't disagree. But it would be interesting to see which one gets picked with the first pick. I know who I'll be picking if I was up, but I can see about 5 guys who have a legitimate claim to be the greatest QB ever.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Starting it right now, seeing as it doesn't look like anyone else wants to join.

Randomly generated order (will snake for subsequent rounds):

Indipper
Goughy
Pinchy
99*
Me
Fusion
Jamee
Steds

Here's what you're choosing:

QB
HB
HB/TE/WR
FB
WR
WR
WR
TE
OL
DT
DE
DE
LB
LB
LB
LB/DT
FS
SS
CB
CB
P
K
PR/KR

O-Line must be 5 guys who were a team's regular starting line in a particular season, you're not allowed more than 2 common guys with another team's. Also, please put the guy's position down with the pick, because I probably won't have heard of a lot of them. If anyone else does want to join, they can be tagged on the end of the order.

Good luck!

EDIT: All players since the NFL's foundation in 1920 are eligible.

Last edited:

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
If this was American Football as a sport I would've gone with Myself (Of course that was in jest I'm ****) So I'll go with Steve Young

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
If this was American Football as a sport I would've gone with Myself (Of course that was in jest I'm ****) So I'll go with Steve Young
Suprising choice. Not generally thought to be one of the greatest but he is my favourite and I was hoping he would be available in the 2nd round. Good pick :)

Fusion

Global Moderator
John Elway QB

First pick is always the hardest, what with the abundance of great players available in different positions. But I believe in securing the most important position in football first, so I went with the 2nd greatest QB ever (IMO). :)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
"Prime Time" Deion Sanders - the greatest shutdown cornerback ever, the greatest kick and punt returner ever.

Team so far:

"Prime Time" Deion Sanders (CB/KR/PR)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
OK. Will go Johnny Unitas and Ronnie Lott, to play one of the defensive back positions when I figure out which one he was best at.