• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League Draft

luffy

International Captain
Jason Croker

1. Billy Slater
2. Brett Mullins
3. Mal Meninga
4. Mark Gasnier
6. Terry Lamb
7. Steve Mortimer
8. Ruben Wiki
13. Jason Croker

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NUFAN is up, going to take Michael and Pinchy's teams out of this comp as there doesnt seem to be anyone wanting to come in a take over.

With that everyone is updated and no one has been skipped.

With the long weekend coming up I suggest we put a halt to the deadline, so if you cant post a pick in that time you dont get skipped, is that ok with everyone?

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I don't mind Simon, my gf will probably be happy that I don't have to log into here every 12 hours to see if it's my turn.

On to my pick now and I've decided to pick Gene Miles He was so powerful!

1 Keith Barnes
4 Gene Miles
7 Keith Holman
8 Glenn Lazarus
9 Steve Walters
11 Harry Bath
12 Ron Coote
13 Norm Provan

Last edited:

Simon

Greg Dowling for my next pick.

Current team
1 Eric Simms
2 Ken Irvine
3 Graeme Langlands
6 Brett Kenny
8 Arthur Beetson
9 Ben Elias
10 Sam Backo
12 Greg Dowling

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
So are Michael and Pinchy's players back on the market? Reckon we could have an option of signing them at the end of draft if you want to swap from players?

Simon

So are Michael and Pinchy's players back on the market? Reckon we could have an option of signing them at the end of draft if you want to swap from players?
Will go with what the majority want. Either they are all available again now, at the end or no one can have them.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
IMO if they are to go on the market they should go on at the start of a round, It wouldnt be fair to put them up in the middle of a round... at least if they were to go on at the start then it would be as they were available from the beginning..

luffy

International Captain
And than those people would get 2 great players instead of 0 which other people near the bottom of the draft would get...?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'd vote not available; some people might've selected other players in positions based on them being already picked.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
And than those people would get 2 great players instead of 0 which other people near the bottom of the draft would get...?
No that wouldnt be the case.. There's 9 players that would be free'd up by those 2 teams, and 10 teams remaining so 1 person would be unlucky to miss out.. Whereas if you started it mid round then you would have some teams getting 2 and others getting 0...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't think they should be available at all as I'd imagine most teams would've been different if Michaels/Pinchy's selections were still available.

EDIT: See what Brumby said.

speirz

State Vice-Captain
Inglis, purely for his versatility as a centre/winger.

1. Les Johns
2. Greg Inglis
7. Peter Sterling
8. Cliff Watson
9. Ken Kearney
10. John Sattler
11. Ray Price
13. Ron Coote

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll take Eric Grothe... (snr btw)

1: Gary Jack