• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
boston! 'bron has a weird night...a triple double but poor shooting and almost 10 turnovers...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Forget Paul or Williams, who the else has outplayed James this comprehensively over a 6 game series?

That was incredible though, Celtics played team ball, the Cavs confirmed that they wanted to get this over and bounce. The Lebron jumperfest has been brutal, heh at his "help too." Going to be one of the best off seasons ever.

Well done Boston though, that was awesome. Especially their D.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
didn't think much of the shaq acquisition and i was right...but i did think jamison would provide a spark and there was nothing there...anyway i wanted boston to win and i am happy for that....:)

duffer

The Rondo and Nelson matchup is going to be key for the next series. Rondo's never done that well against him.

Lebron looks to be pretty relaxed about it at all. Says nothing particularly interesting about free agency.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
Man, I don't know how the Celtics turned their season around but they're proving a bunch of basketball adages wrong. I'm desperately hoping they knock off Orlando.

Johnners

Nets big losers in the lottery, dropped to 3rd. Will be interesting to see what the Wizards do now with Arena's, play him as a SG and Wall at PG? Or shop him around?