• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha T-Mac and A.I being voted in would be the greatest All-Star game ever. Just need Melo to hold on and it'll be awesome.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Did anyone see Gaines' game winner yesterday? ****ing amazing, couldn't believe it fell, was his first NBA three too.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
what friction? also a long term injury can happen to any of the elite teams, why just boston?
There's been friction all season long between Rondo/Big Baby and the Big Three. The youn guys don't appreciate Garnett (in particular) getting on their cases all game long. You can see for yourself how much Boston suck without KG. There's no way they're beating the Cavs if the Cavs have home court advantage.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
There's been friction all season long between Rondo/Big Baby and the Big Three. The youn guys don't appreciate Garnett (in particular) getting on their cases all game long. You can see for yourself how much Boston suck without KG. There's no way they're beating the Cavs if the Cavs have home court advantage.
not saying it isn't true but can you provide a link to an article or something that talks about it? i really haven't seen or heard anything to this effect...also i don't think they suck without garnett, they just can't win a championship without him...and a fully healthy celtics team can beat the cavs, home court advantage or not...

Johnners

Anyone see Cavs/Lakers yesterday? How fricking awesome was LeBron's last quarter? WAG

Lol'n at AI getting an All-star start as well, just goes to show how popular he is though. When do they name the reserves?

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
not saying it isn't true but can you provide a link to an article or something that talks about it? i really haven't seen or heard anything to this effect...also i don't think they suck without garnett, they just can't win a championship without him...and a fully healthy celtics team can beat the cavs, home court advantage or not...
Most recently I heard about it on the Bill Simmons podcast with Ric Bucher (12/30), but it dates back to the Rondo trade rumours in the off-season. The Celtics have been poor defensively without Garnett and his knee seems like a problem that won't go away. Besides, I have my doubts about whether they can make the Eastern Conference Finals with the bench that they have. It's looking more and more like they were lucky to get that championship back in 2008. Kinda like Detroit in 2004.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone see Cavs/Lakers yesterday? How fricking awesome was LeBron's last quarter? WAG
yeah that game probably sealed this season's mvp in many minds...it was always going to be a two horse race and by helping the cavs sweep their season series with l.a, james got a definite edge there...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Seriously loving the kid right now. Proved all of us Chicago ****s wrong. We kept saying he needs to get into the paint more often, that's his game, etc., and he shows us what his new game is. Netting nearly everything FFS.

Mister Wright

Watched the Bucks v Mavericks the other day, WOW! Bogut really has upped his offensive game. I know he wasn't playing against a great defensive centre or anything, but he had an arsenal of moves.

Milwaukee really could be a force if they improved their defense.

Johnners

Bucks will be so much better the moment Jennings can pick his shots better. Has been shooting below 40% for 2 straight months iirc, and has generally been taking at least 12 shots a game.