• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dude is talented but a disgustingly bad decision maker at the moment.
Ima cut the guy some slack as he's just 21. More concerned about having a bench who are almost all unplayable in the playoffs. Then there's the whole not able to get stops down the stretch thing. Can't see us getting past the Suns now

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Ima cut the guy some slack as he's just 21. More concerned about having a bench who are almost all unplayable in the playoffs. Then there's the whole not able to get stops down the stretch thing. Can't see us getting past the Suns now
Yeah the Suns will win the West for sure…

social

I don’t see the Suns as being certainties at all as they haven’t looked that good against an undermanned Clippers

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Now the Celtics are tying themselves up in knots against the ****ing Hawks…they should still win it but all this huffing and puffing against a team they should’ve really swept isn’t exactly burnishing their contender credentials…

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Have always had serious doubts about their defensive schemes in the playoffs but really didn't think they'd lose to such an ordinary Miami team (even with Jimmy playing like a God and Giannis being injured half the series). They should've sleep walked to the conference finals this season, it's a piss easy bracket for such a good team.
Miami have been mysteriously cold from 3 all year. Maybe they are regressing to their mean.

social

Yeah the Bucks went from arguably the best team to horrible in that series

A few players & maybe the coach might not be back

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
that miserable ft shooting was definitely the difference between a game 6 and a fishing trip...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah the Bucks went from arguably the best team to horrible in that series

A few players & maybe the coach might not be back
This kinda reminds me of the Budenholzer 60 win Hawks that got swept by LeBron back in the day

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i remember nowitzki's top seeded mavs getting stunned 1-4 by baron davis' eighth seeded warriors 10-15 years or so back (the don nelson era at golden state)...the year dirk got his regular season mvp...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
i remember nowitzki's top seeded mavs getting stunned 1-4 by baron davis' eighth seeded warriors 10-15 years or so back (the don nelson era at golden state)...the year dirk got his regular season mvp...
#webelieve