• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

MrPrez

International Debutant
This hasn't been a particularly lively thread recently, tbf.

Such a tough break for the Lakers. They'd pulled together a pretty sick big three and things were looking good for them in terms of championship opportunities.

Also seems Davis is unwilling to play centre with Boogie out. So looks like it'll be McGee and Kuzma sharing the load...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone got tickets for tonight? Having just seen the squads I'd be pissed off as **** if I had.

What a rort.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
This hasn't been a particularly lively thread recently, tbf.

Such a tough break for the Lakers. They'd pulled together a pretty sick big three and things were looking good for them in terms of championship opportunities.

Also seems Davis is unwilling to play centre with Boogie out. So looks like it'll be McGee and Kuzma sharing the load...
As a Celtics fan this is great, considering hwo our last season just unravelled.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Man that's super vindictive from his ex-wife to not allow his son to attend his wedding.

he's an idiot for responding in that way but gee it looks like she was trying to wind him up.
Yeah she was definitely trying to provoke and the idiot took the bait...

duffer

Pretty sure you're making the same mistake as me and seeing the price for the 18/19 season. As that price is very similar to what I've paid for 18/19 season package.
I just checked again. People in India get a 30 day free trial and after that it's ₹999 for 12 months.

Yeeeeeeeewwwwe

MrPrez

International Debutant
I just checked again. People in India get a 30 day free trial and after that it's ₹999 for 12 months.

Yeeeeeeeewwwwe
It's R740 for the year in SA, which equates to ₹3462,07

Still not a bad price at all, but what a bizarre pricing difference.

duffer

Guys, any good Fantasy Leagues out there for this season?

Anyone interested?

Edit: Thought we should set this up early

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Thankfully I found alternative means for NBA and only paid $150. It's obviously a little risky but seems pretty good and has been around quite a while.