• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
it may be my bias but i believe a declining paul would still be more impactful than the triple-double machine...and imagine two ball-hogs and volume shooters like harden and westbrook working together....given they surrendered picks as well, i think paul and okc came off better in the deal although not by a whole lot...they are going into full rebuild mode and i think it would make sense for them to trade paul as well hopefully to a contender, he is desperately looking to get a ring as he approaches the sunset of his career, deserves it too...

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
if lebron starts at point, the lakers have a solid starting 5 with james, davis, cousins, kuzma and green...but their bench is woefully threadbare...

MrPrez

International Debutant
Anyone got a good platform to watch the NBA?

Legal obvs. Not sure any of our local broadcasters will be covering it since the org who own local broadcasting rights seems to be collapsing.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haven't had league pass for two years now. I'd love to have it but they keep jacking up the price significantly every year. Won't be long before it's $500AUD.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Haven't had league pass for two years now. I'd love to have it but they keep jacking up the price significantly every year. Won't be long before it's $500AUD.
I just signed up and its R200 per year if you take the annual deal? which is probably like under $20?

I don't know if I'm missing something... I don't think it's per month.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I just signed up and its R200 per year if you take the annual deal? which is probably like under $20?

I don't know if I'm missing something... I don't think it's per month.
I'm pretty sure you just signed up for the 2018/19 season. The season pass usually runs through summer league (which is still going) into September then renewals start around then, just before the regular season. I believe last year it was around $370AUD for the season.

MrPrez

International Debutant
I'm pretty sure you just signed up for the 2018/19 season. The season pass usually runs through summer league (which is still going) into September then renewals start around then, just before the regular season. I believe last year it was around $370AUD for the season.
Ah. Indeed I did. Well that's underwhelming.

EDIT: Still worthwhile for me as someone looking to get into the sport to get access to last season's games.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's only 999 rupees for 12 months here. Great value. Probably moving back to Australia next year though.....

MrPrez

International Debutant
It's only 999 rupees for 12 months here. Great value. Probably moving back to Australia next year though.....
Pretty sure you're making the same mistake as me and seeing the price for the 18/19 season. As that price is very similar to what I've paid for 18/19 season package.