• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
predictions for the semis (assuming no injuries):

cavs vs raptors - cavs in 4 or 5
wizards vs celtics - wizards in 6

spurs vs rockets - this could go either way but i am thinking spurs in 7
warriors vs jazz/clippers - warriors in 4 or 5

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
For fun I'll go

Raptors in 7
Wizards in 6
Rockets in 5
Warriors in 4 (against Clippers) (6 against Jazz)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Cavs in 7. That Toronto defence is so legit. This series will be a lot more fun than last year IMO.
Wizards in 6. Wizards are a team made to beat the Celtics.

Rockets in 6. Pop will play too much Tony Parker and too little of Mills, Green, Simmons, Kawhi, Aldridge which I think is their best lineup in this series.
Warriors in 5 for either.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
coach pop better find a solution to the rockets offense fast or this series will be over very quickly...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Boston keep home advantage. expecting them to pick up a road win before the series comes back to the garden.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
ok...looks like houston will win this series comfortably...damn! and they will prove to be a handful to the warriors in the conf finals!

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well good, that was a morale-boosting win, the spurs stay alive...although if parker is lost for the series, they are pretty much toast.

also as expected, the cavs have upped their game for the playoffs and lebron is breathing some very rarefied air right now...

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah two middling teams vying for the opportunity to get whupped by the cavs in the east finals...it doesn't exactly have the intensity of a legendary rivalry to put it mildly...:)