• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Harrison Barnes is terrified. Passed up at least two wide open three's to drive into traffic and a miss. No confidence. Curry's third foul was an incredibly dumb thing to do on his part, just don't reach. It's not particularly complex thinking. He and Klay always seem to pick up completely unnecessary fouls for no reason.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
a massacre from the word go, wow! hello game 7, the cavs have a genuinely good chance to make history!

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
if the game were a little closer and more competitive it would have been about that but the cavs will romp home from here...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Wouldn't say it is over yet, only HT and the Dubs won some games from positions like this against OKC. A lot depends on what happens in the first 6 mins of the 2nd.

EDIT: posted without knowing the half had started and the lead had ballooned to 20+.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
it is too late for this game dude...but a good 2nd half can help carry some momentum into game 7 for the warriors...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
You were saying that during the third quarter. They had a 10 or so run in the third quarter after that. Even now 9 point with 6+ minutes remaining isn't impossible to cover.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well nothing is impossible, i just feel it's highly improbable, so much so that i don't think it will happen...it's my opinion, like it or not...:)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
lebron nearing what would be an outstanding triple-double...imposing his will on the game like the great ones are supposed to do...