• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well that is something i didn't expect...a blowout win for the thunder over the spurs in a closeout game...if the thunder keep up this intensity, it could be an interesting series with the warriors...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Which would probably revitalize Durants hopes of winning a title in OKC, which would kill alot of hopes from various teams with oodles of cap space this year.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i don't know, a trip to the finals might make him consider staying on in okc but if they lose in the conf finals to the warriors, i think he will start looking for other options...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah the way they played in the regular season, i completely underestimated them...wow! 5 players in double figures, 4 double-doubles! curry was really sloppy in the 2nd half, turning the ball over too many times...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
good comeback by the warriors but the advantage still with the thunder...curry getting knocked around...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Raptors should forfeit. They have already broken new ground by making the ECF, no use sullying it by being swept so merciliessly

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the ease with which the cavs are sweeping through the east, does that make them favorites going in against whoever comes out of the west?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
If Draymond doesn't get suspended for that kick, I'll be pissed. What a bitch move.
the funny thing is he can't explain it away as attempting to flail and milk a foul...because that's gamesmanship too. Which is really weird in a sport like basketball where cynical fouling in the 4th quarter is totally legal.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
wow the raptors are taking the fight to the cavs, the west looks like an upset is in the offing...toronto is still going to lose but at least they are making things interesting...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Much respect for the raps. Cavs went nuts with their scoring but Toronto just kept making crazy tough buckets time after time to win the game.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Much respect for the raps. Cavs went nuts with their scoring but Toronto just kept making crazy tough buckets time after time to win the game.
Lowry and DeRozen went nuts. Have to say the last quarter's officiating was really ******, probably cost Cavs the game.