• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Reading on a closed forum that the Nuggets locker room is completely toxic and it's rubbing off on the younger guys so Connolly couldn't wait as trade values were plummeting. This organisation has no direction at the moment, are they tanking or trying amongst other contradictions.
Apparently Lawson and Faried are the leaders of the mutiny, going out on benders, not playing hard defence and talking ****. There's a lot more.
Bro don't worry about it...c'mere :hug: the Cavs gotchu.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
okc loses ibaka as well...that may just put paid to their chances to get into the playoffs, westbrook's heroics not withstanding...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
The race to get smacked by Atlanta in the playoffs is getting pretty hot. Boston, Brooklyn, Charlotte Indiana pretty close together.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Why does the NBA feel the need to reward division winners like Portland* with the 4th seed. I would fix that up before trying to get the top 16 teams regardless of conference that Grantland are pushing.

* not 100% confirmed yet.

Must say joining a fantasy comp this year for the first time has really gotten me back in love with the game.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i don't see atlanta winning the east...also i am not sold yet on the warriors coming out of the west...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
i don't see atlanta winning the east...also i am not sold yet on the warriors coming out of the west...
I am sold on Golden State. I reckon the Cavs arr coming out the East. Especially with Chicago supposedly sacking the coach.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's been plenty of talk that Thibs has properly fallen out with owners etc. and that he won't be there after this season.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got this off realgm:

When Bogut is on the floor for Golden State, opposing teams shoot 40.9 per cent, per NBA.com/Stats. When he’s not, their accuracy ticks up to 43.3. His defensive rating of 94.1 (per 100 possessions) isn’t just impressive compared to the Warriors’ 101.5 when he sits; it is better than every defensive rating of the past 10 NBA Defensive Player of the Year winners.

Sent it to a couple of mates who are Andrew Bogusites. Tasty