• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I have come into possession of over 1000 NBA games in various computer-based video formats from the early 1970's until now, with over 800 regular season games, 200 playoff games and various all star games. LIFE IS SWEET.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do you have League Pass though. Playoffs Saturday. My god, this is going to be good. Still have the Heat as my favourites for the title. Spurs and Thunder next.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Lebron making a statement here. He's become so vilified that I'm actually rooting for the Heat this season. I really want him to win one, I think if he finally gets that first one and he loses his nerves about it he could become a different animal.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Rose has torn ACL, done for the season. Feel for you NP, this must suck. As I despise the Heat, I was hoping for the Bulls to take them out. Clear path to the Finals for the Heat now. :@

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Rose has torn ACL, done for the season. Feel for you NP, this must suck. As I despise the Heat, I was hoping for the Bulls to take them out. Clear path to the Finals for the Heat now. :@
yeah tough luck np10...the heat are definitely going to make the finals now...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I'm still expecting Chicago to get to the ECF btw. We're still a ridiculous team without him. Let's just hope this doesn't kill the team's morale.

I really want to just bitch slap some Chicago fans for the Thibs hate though. It's utterly stupid.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I hate how Westbrook gets ignored when this happens. He and James Harden are the only reason they were in that game at that point, Durant had been off and wasn't making plays, they were. KD hits the winner and it's all anybody talks about. ****ty really.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That injury to Rose is brutal. He'll likely not be able to play such a reckless driving game anymore because it has to impact his athleticism when he returns. Huge blow for the franchise today, he'll never be able to trust that knee again.