• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously, such a good team now. 15-4 post trade and 6-4 on the road. Thing about that road record is we've beaten Atlanta, NOH and the Lakers. Our road losses were OT loss in Portland (they needed a Brandon Roy three from nowhere to send it to overtime) a night after beating Boston, Another ridiculous buzzer beater three by Nelson in Orlando and then losing by 6 to Miami the very next night. The only "bad" loss was the Clippers loss.

This team is sick, only 3 behind OKC and we still play them twice before the season is out. Could still sneak into 4th and should get to 50 wins again. Love it, love it, love it.

duffer

New York and Denver both got hosed tonight. Seriously, was so looking forward to these playoffs and this **** already happening. **** off, hate this **** so much.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Going fine for me :cool:

But yeah pretty officiating so far for the most part. Have had some great results though with the Grizzlies and Hornets winning and Magic being exposed.

duffer

Done with this ****. Enjoy the playoffs guys, might watch the Finals but I can't handle this WWE bull**** in a supposedly competitive sport. The NBA can gagf, that was a disgraceful game to watch. Absolutely disgraceful.

duffer

No seriously, the ref on the halfcourt line calls it a backcourt violation and gets overruled by the baseline ref and they don't even review it? Not to mention Durant and Westbrook shooting more ft's than the entire Denver team combined. This **** stinks, it ****ing stinks. Sports entertainment **** off.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah that was a terrible call...but the thunder is the better team right now and would have won the series anyway...this is a good denver team though and i look for them to get better post any lockouts...and it was nice to see the knicks getting swept...:)

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Haha, look who visited the thread. I can't remember the last time I saw anybody grin as much as Cuban did tonight. Hopefully the Lakers are done. So sick of them.
:cool: In regards to Cuban, you probably aren’t seeing many Mavs game. He’s either grinning from ear to ear after EVERY win or has deep scowl after EVERY loss. That’s just the way he’s wired. Anyway, I’m not counting out the Lakers at all. They are the defending champs and as long as the black mamba is there, they can make a ferocious comeback. But I am mildly optimistic. Hopefully we can get rid of the most hated team from the West, and you guys can do the same for the most hated team ever in the next round.