• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the AFL Team Songs

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Geez, not enough love for the Kangas here. Love the Brisbane song, had it at Old Xavs. But the Kangas song is also the Victorian song, plus once you hit the "Out we come, out we come" part it's awesome. Will vote the Kangas here as they are behind.

pasag

RTDAS
Not a fan of either tbh. Really I only like the Carlton one which chokes me up whenever I hear it as opposed to say Collingwood's which fills me with hate. Think it has something to do with childhood conditioning.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like I've got the deciding vote. Going to have to go against my team and vote North Melbourne.

North Melbourne - 7
Brisbane Lions - 6

Round 1
Battle 3

Hawthorn v St Kilda