• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 14 Tipping Comp

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looks like i got 4, not that good...

I enjoyed the Reds game last night too...

Blaze

Banned
Only saw bits of the Blues Crusaders game, didn't see any of the other games as I just can't get into it with all the All Blacks out... what a joke resting 22 All Blacks. Imagine if South Africa and Australia had have done the same. It gives the impression that the NZRFU don't care about the fans and that the Super 14 is a meaningless competition.

There is still every chance that it could backfire on the All Blacks anyway and we could crash out of the World Cup once again.

You really have to start questioning the validity of a World Cup in rugby when it destroys everything else in its path. Certainly it is a very good concept, but it has taken over World Rugby to the point where it is the only thing that matters anymore. ffs it is a 4-6 week tournament held once every 4 years. Some other competition has to be put in between world cups imo to stop the madness.

Anyway... I will tally up the results.

Blaze

Banned
Prince EWS - 7
Mister Wright - 7
Pup Clarke - 6
Aussie Dominance - 5
Matteh - 5
Cometer - 4
Blaze - 4
Broncoman - 4
Voltman - 3
Somerset - 3
Clapo - 3
Boy Brumby - 2

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Prince EWS - 7
Mister Wright - 7
Pup Clarke - 6
Aussie Dominance - 5
Matteh - 5
Cometer - 4
Blaze - 4
Broncoman - 4
Voltman - 3
Somerset - 3
Clapo - 3
Boy Brumby - 2
Mate,just to say I got 5.I tipped the Crusaders and Hurricanes and they both lost.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
*gloats while he still can*

You union boys can't even tip your own game! Disgraceful! :p

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
haha, solid effort only picking 2 games.... serves me right for not having faith in my own team (the reds) is spose

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll submit my picks for next round now so I don't forget before Friday night. :)

Crusaders
Brumbies
Stormers
Waratahs
Highlanders
Chiefs
Bulls

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hopefully I'll still be allowed in here a week late, confident in my ability to pick the winners anyway. Am I good to go?