• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is Liverpool FC so unpopular on this forum ?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i cant stand Liverpool myself. This is partly due to the fact that they play pretty dull football but it is also because of the fans and a certain god given atmopshere they like radiate.

techno t

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Jungle Jumbo said:
Reverting is changing, in this situation to suit their interests. The rule was unjust, but should not have been changed after Liverpool found they hadn't qualified.
liverpool didnt change it, the feckin powers that be changed it. We just forced their hand as we won the thing :happy:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Matteh said:
The winners have always been allowed to qualify automatically in European cups before they updated the systems.

Pretty sure teams like Arsenal won the Cup Winner's Cup and then played again the next year without winning the FA Cup etc.
Yep, got to the final too before "Nayim from the half-way line". 8-)

We've been drawn away to 'Pool in the 3rd round of the FA Cup now. That isn't likely to improve their rating in the Brumby household...

Matteh

BoyBrumby said:
We've been drawn away to 'Pool in the 3rd round of the FA Cup now. That isn't likely to improve their rating in the Brumby household...
Hartlepool? Easy win then.

andmark

International Captain
[

Just a thought whats a guy from sydney saying liverpool is a bad football team for.

Matteh

andmark said:
Just a thought whats a guy from sydney saying liverpool is a bad football team for.
He adores France, his opinion doesn't actually matter.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I hate them because it was ingrained in me - but I'd probably have ended up hating them anyway because a some of them have extremely strong accents and I don't like it (Carragher particularly I find).

Craig

World Traveller
Tom Halsey said:
I hate them because it was ingrained in me - but I'd probably have ended up hating them anyway because a some of them have extremely strong accents and I don't like it (Carragher particularly I find).
So is it because Rooney plays for your club that prevents you from committing suicide from their annoying accents? :mellow:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tom Halsey said:
Aren't you from Essex?