• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are you supporting for the Premiership title?

Who do you want to win the Premiership?

• Total voters

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Arsenal are clearly gone, so it's ManUre or the Chavs now. God, it's like having to chose between being shot or hung. Three years ago it'd have been Chelsea all the way, but since the addition of Uncle Roman's billions & a Portugese with a God-complex they're suddenly even more of an embodiment of the cancer rotting the heart of the beautiful game.

So....can I? Dare I? Will I? Is it time to jump into bed with The Purple Faced One, his graceless captain & his diving chav of a winger?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Chelsea Please.... I couldnt Stand having to see Grandpa Ferguson win another title..

Craig

World Traveller
Chelsea's depth will be the deciding factor.

Who United bring in the January transfer window will be crucial IMO.

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Chelsea. Though I strongly disagree with what they're doing to the game, I just can't make myself support ManUre. It's such a pleb team to support; all the moronic know-nothings over here who want to appear sophisticated by supporting a soccer team all brainlessly pick Man Utd. So boring.

Plus they've got Christiano Divenaldo & Rio Posernand, who are two players that irritate me immensely.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chelsea - taken an interest in them since they signed Zola, although it's waned since he left.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only there til mid March. Personally don't think he'll have a massive impact, but he's certainly useful to have on the bench.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Matteh said:
Chelsea - taken an interest in them since they signed Zola, although it's waned since he left.
AFAIK, Calvin never played for Chelsea? Newcastle and Oldham, then the mightywhites I believe.

I voted I couldn't care, coz at the end of the day it's a dull, boring league. League One is where it's at, with the promotion places very tightly contested. That's until we go on our superrun.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Having said that, some families follow a religion, and their children are brough up to strongly follow what is preached. My Dad was a bit like that, as such since a very young age I have despised Manchester United, and very little could ever change that.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
GeraintIsMyHero said:
AFAIK, Calvin never played for Chelsea? Newcastle and Oldham, then the mightywhites I believe.

I voted I couldn't care, coz at the end of the day it's a dull, boring league. League One is where it's at, with the promotion places very tightly contested. That's until we go on our superrun.

haha Calvin Zola, can't believe he's still getting paid to play football

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
superkingdave said:
haha Calvin Zola, can't believe he's still getting paid to play football
He's not tbh. We signed him 2.5 years ago and he's always had something wrong, honestly if it isn't his right leg it's his left, and if it isn't his left then he's busy being an illegal immigrant and fearing for his life.

Still, absolute legend

Oh Calvin Zola
He scores a goal-a
He got a visa
To play in white
He's from the Congo
He drinks Um Bongo
So please don't take my Zola away

I'm proud to say that's the only terrace chant ever created by oneself to actually catch on

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, three-year deal. Three more years of injuries.

Bobby Robson, Brian Little, Ronnie Moore, and whoever your manager was who signed him must all have seen something in him that noone else has. :wacko: