• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super International Cricket - Name Your XI

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For mine, most of that Australian lineup is still suffering trauma after THAT spell by the one and only J.Kamen.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
steds said:
Safe to say I haven't got the hang of this batting lark...

A Lance was always underrated. 4-7 from 9 overs. Gun.

Took a bit of a spanking in the first match though.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Langeveldt said:
And of course spawned the phrase so often heard on building sites around the world

"Can you pass me the D.Coster?"
They always say you can put your money, and even a beer, on Coster.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My test XI:

R.Smith
K.Ritchie
I.Malcolm
D.Bremner (lightning between the wickets)
A.Castles
P.Mitchell (keeper, plays a good top order role in ODIs)
J.Kupsch (legend)
G.Arthur
R.Johns
D.Moore
J.Kamen

And my ODI side is the same but with Ritchie and Mitchell swapping places in the order. And M.Maynard sometimes gets a game instead of the inconsistent G.Arthur.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Aussies went at it all wrong. Threw their wickets away in search of quick runs. Made it easy for Moore and Kamen if they put it in the right areas.