Cricket Player Manager
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2006 NBA Playoffs thread

Well my Mavs lost Game 1. I'm really disapointed because we should've won that game, considering we were rested and the Spurs were coming off a grueling series. But what a battle that was! It was played close all game (no team had a double digit lead at any time). I expect the rest of the games to be similar. I believe this is NBA at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion
    Well my Mavs lost Game 1. I'm really disapointed because we should've won that game, considering we were rested and the Spurs were coming off a grueling series. But what a battle that was! It was played close all game (no team had a double digit lead at any time). I expect the rest of the games to be similar. I believe this is NBA at its best.
    don't worry...this is going to go down to the wire....i just hope whoever is the winner doesn't get so exhausted that they will end up losing the finals to the clippers(who i am predicting will make the finals )....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Is it just me, or are the heat getting their *** kicked!? 77-54 in 3rd with 6:40 to go

It is better if they lose here, else pistons will humilate them in the finals. All at a sudden they look pathetic and one man team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravid
    Is it just me, or are the heat getting their *** kicked!? 77-54 in 3rd with 6:40 to go
    doesn't matter who goes through, the pistons are going to win the eastern conf....

Well it's about 11 min to go in the 4th, and Pistons lead the Cavs 80-61. This after humiliating them in Game 1. You know, King James will eventually take over the NBA and win plenty of titles, but right now he is being schooled.

International Captain Buddhmaster's Avatar
    Cmon Pistons. We're gonna take this out easy

King James will eventually take over the NBA and win plenty of titles, but right now he is being schooled.
    King James wont win a championship with Cleaveland (Hey we live in Pittsburgh and we know them much better than anyone else )

And congratulations on your blowout win. As i said Mavs look better than Spurs and spurs are lucky that they are not 0-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz
    King James wont win a championship with Cleaveland (Hey we live in Pittsburgh and we know them much better than anyone else )

And congratulations on your blowout win. As i said Mavs look better than Spurs and spurs are lucky that they are not 0-2.
    Well thank you! But I think you underestimate the Spurs. Until the Mavs actually win the series, I will continue to think the Spurs are better. But that win yesterday sure did feel good!

Well thank you! But I think you underestimate the Spurs. Until the Mavs actually win the series, I will continue to think the Spurs are better. But that win yesterday sure did feel good!
    poppovich needs to come up with a scheme to stop the mav's lane penetration, they were getting into the paint almost at will yesterday and the spurs' vaunted defense looked tired and listless...in any case, either team don't look likely to stop the pistons right now....

Nets are getting killed...looks like game 1 was just a fluke

Quote Originally Posted by Dravid
    Nets are getting killed...looks like game 1 was just a fluke
    both nets and the heat have been very inconsistent in the regular season and that form is continuing into the playoffs, that's all....look at how up-and-down miami was against chicago....when they are good, they can be really good, when they are bad, they can be horrible.....

I am not underestimating Spurs, but they are not playing their best now. They may very well win the series but that doesn't necessarily mean they are playing better. IMO Mavs are playing at a much higher level than the Spurs. Common these spurs were stretched to 6 games against Kings, Mavs swept the Grizs.

clippers lead 116-94 with 2 min remaining in the 4th...looks like they will level the series.... hope they go on to beat phoenix....

Quote Originally Posted by Anil
    poppovich needs to come up with a scheme to stop the mav's lane penetration, they were getting into the paint almost at will yesterday and the spurs' vaunted defense looked tired and listless...in any case, either team don't look likely to stop the pistons right now....

Why not? These are the two best teams in the Western Conference. So even if they beat up on each other in a game, that doesn't necessarily mean their level of play is poor. It's like Boxing and one heavyweight had a great round...there's still plenty more rounds to go! I think both these teams can defeat the Spurs. That's not to say they will, but they have a shot. IMO, the Pistons, Spurs, and Mavs are all very close to each other in terms of talent.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information