• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy F1

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what an unexciting race, really was a no contest chosing what to watch between that and Aus vs Saf in the 5th ODI...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
what an unexciting race, really was a no contest chosing what to watch between that and Aus vs Saf in the 5th ODI...
a combination of 4 hrs on a train + no tv at uni meant i saw neither :(

Matteh

I'm going to have to say Renault til Europe...
then McLaren...
with Honda/Ferrari close behind...
I don't think Toyota will do that well this season (based on the last race anyway)

Simon

i think Honda may win in Malaysia, ive got a feeling both rubens and jenson will get at least 1 win this season each, if it doesnt happen at Sepag it could possibly in melbourne...

Matteh

broncoman said:
i think Honda may win in Malaysia, ive got a feeling both rubens and jenson will get at least 1 win this season each, if it doesnt happen at Sepag it could possibly in melbourne...
Honda do look pretty strong this year....am pretty certain they'll get at least one win....

Pothas

i dont see Honda winning in the next few races, they dont seem to be quite there yet. I think Alonso and Kimi will have a litle to much for Shui this year but i dont know which of those two will win out.

Simon

Pothas said:
i dont see Honda winning in the next few races, they dont seem to be quite there yet. I think Alonso and Kimi will have a litle to much for Shui this year but i dont know which of those two will win out.
Honda were on the pace in the first race, they just didnt have much luck, im pretty confident they will give a better showing this weekend, in fact im backing Jenson to win this week...

Matteh

I'm a bit disappointed with Toyota....they've got a pretty good driver lineup but don't seem to be on the pace this year....

Matteh

Toyota were disappointing again....
Button stands a very strong chance of winning tomorrow
Williams look a cert for some points....

biased indian

International Coach
Team Name Late Comer

A- Kimi Raikkonen
B- Felipe Massa + Jenson Button
C- Nico Rosberg

Team- Renault
Engine- Toyota
Tyres- Michelin

Simon

how crap, i forgot the race was in malaysia so i come online an hour before its on TV and find out the race, now im not happy :@