• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NRL 2006 Thread

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah new NRL site sucks. Why the idiots wanted to change it is beyond me. I loved the results thing with the comprehensive stats and stuff.

Stupid Telstra are ****ing everything up these days :@

Cloete

International Captain
chaminda_00 said:
Yeah got to agree with Cloete, i hate the new look NRL site. BTW Manly to win in a canter. :D
If they do it, it'll be on the back of their support staff rather than their playing staff. Particularly the leagues club workers :D

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
If they do it, it'll be on the back of their support staff rather than their playing staff. Particularly the leagues club workers :D
lol yeah Travis Burns will take us to the title, oh wait he quit after his big head exploded after been given a 1st grade contract.

Cloete

International Captain
chaminda_00 said:
lol yeah Travis Burns will take us to the title, oh wait he quit after his big head exploded after been given a 1st grade contract.
haha was he actually working at the leagues club? What a legend...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
haha was he actually working at the leagues club? What a legend...
Yes and he is a tool not a legend. Also Brett and Glenn Stewart, Jason King, Nathan Tutt and Boxhead have and still (Tutt) work/ed there.

Cloete

International Captain
chaminda_00 said:
Yes and he is a tool not a legend. Also Brett and Glenn Stewart, Jason King, Nathan Tutt and Boxhead have and still (Tutt) work/ed there.
Brett Stewart's a legend isn't he?

What's wrong with Burns anyway? He's a Queenslander, he can't be too bad!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
just checked the site.. have to agree with u guyz that it relli suxx..

i don't see much point of the new look.. it looks pretty crap to me...

howardj

International Coach
alternative said:
just checked the site.. have to agree with u guyz that it relli suxx..

i don't see much point of the new look.. it looks pretty crap to me...

Where do I go to get the teams for this week?

What a shathouse website it's turned into!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mister Wright said:
I've opened a tipping Comp. Good Luck.

You are invited to join my NRL 2006 Footy tipping competition at OzTips.com - Your Sports Tipping Headquarters online.

Comp Number: 67558
Comp Name: Cricketweb NRL Tipping Comp
Password to join: cricketweb

To join:
----------------
1. Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2. From the home page, select "I'm new and I want to tip", and setup a user account (if you don't already have one on OzTips.com).

3. Select "I want to join a Tipping Comp" on the home page, or the "Tipping" tab.

4. Enter the Comp Number and Password details above.

5. That's it. Full instructions on how to tip can be found on the site by clicking on the "Help" tab.

Regards,
Kyle Wright
pennyless_student@hotmail.com
I'm in, oh "Tipping God". :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
burkey_1988 said:
I don't think nrl.com ever had them up. Just check the papers tomorrow morning.
It definitely used to last season, it's where I used to get the teams from as buying The Herald not really an option up here! :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
leagueunlimited.com or rleague.com always have the team info you need and they load 500 times faster than nrl.com

howardj

International Coach
Mister Wright said:
I've opened a tipping Comp. Good Luck.

You are invited to join my NRL 2006 Footy tipping competition at OzTips.com - Your Sports Tipping Headquarters online.

Comp Number: 67558
Comp Name: Cricketweb NRL Tipping Comp
Password to join: cricketweb

To join:
----------------
1. Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2. From the home page, select "I'm new and I want to tip", and setup a user account (if you don't already have one on OzTips.com).

3. Select "I want to join a Tipping Comp" on the home page, or the "Tipping" tab.

4. Enter the Comp Number and Password details above.

5. That's it. Full instructions on how to tip can be found on the site by clicking on the "Help" tab.

Regards,
Kyle Wright
pennyless_student@hotmail.com
Done

Craig

World Traveller
BoyBrumby said:
It definitely used to last season, it's where I used to get the teams from as buying The Herald not really an option up here! :D
foxsports.com.au is one option.

Craig

World Traveller
Newcastle and Parramatta have both completed 'coach swap' with Hagan now going to Parramatta and Brian Smith to Newcastle.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
How long until Lang is snapped up by Canberra?

Some interesting selections this week:
- Andrew Price starting at lock for the Dragons, Best in Premier League
- Chris Armit forces O'Meley to the bench
- Finch at hooker and Wing benched by Ricky