• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manchester United FC

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
and that bloke says i should give him a chance :dry: , i'll tell ya what i'll give him a bullet in his head
It's time for another edition of CW's "When Good Forum Members Go Bad"

Craig

World Traveller
roseboy64 said:
Give him a chance will ya. Although.......limiting the transfer budget like that may prove to be bad.
You have £25m to spend on players, and that is quite a lot of money IMO, and enough to shore up your defence and midfield (goal keeping is sorted out), and maybe another striker if they decide to get rid of Saha and Bellion. Although in all fairness to Saha, he has been injured a lot.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
saha has been dissapointing, he would have never made the grade and never will and never should have played for france imo, but being dogged with injuries didnt help obviously.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well Saha might be going to Everton while an ex- Merseyside man may be coming in from Spain. Glazer's given the go ahead for the move. Saha may have been good but he was just too injured.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
not convinced over smith either tbh, but hes a darn sight better than saha, better suited physically and technically anyway.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
about the same as this season i assume, a little less if anything, depends also on what happens to nistelrooy and saha, if they all stay then he may well be leaving.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
Well Saha might be going to Everton while an ex- Merseyside man may be coming in from Spain.
If you really think Owen will sign for Manure, you're more deluded than I thought you were.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well Real Madrid look like they're after Robinho and if he does sign fo rthem then Owen will be looking at less playing time.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
So which true, loyal Man Utd fans who aren't in the least influenced by success will be following FC United?