• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chelsea FC

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Arjen Robben and Mateja Kezman do :D
apart from that i dont really care, Lampard is ok too....

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I think Carlo Cudicini should be playing. As Alan Shearer said, he's the best keeper in the premiership.

Piper

International Captain
As being a Chelsea fan myself i think they rule.... and i think they should play Cudicini he is the best goalie in the prem. Neil what would u know ur a Man City fan lol only jokin

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Piper said:
As being a Chelsea fan myself i think they rule.... and i think they should play Cudicini he is the best goalie in the prem. Neil what would u know ur a Man City fan lol only jokin
Read the sig, please. Manchester, Exeter. Manchester, Exeter.

You've conceded what, six in 14, and you want to mess with the defence?

Simon

Neil Pickup said:
Read the sig, please. Manchester, Exeter. Manchester, Exeter.

You've conceded what, six in 14, and you want to mess with the defence?
yeh thats what i thought, at first i couldnt believe Cudicini was behind Cech, but he hasnt put a foot wrong...

nibbs

International Captain
Piper said:
As being a Chelsea fan myself i think they rule.... and i think they should play Cudicini he is the best goalie in the prem.
he should too imo

Simon

a wonderful 0-0 draw with the massively struggling Paris Saint Germain, fantastic result lol....

mind u, we couldnt beat a 9 man Arsenal, but im not complaining, the point guarantees us a spot in the last 16 for the first time in 8 years after losing in the first round 7 years straight!

nibbs

International Captain
broncoman said:
a wonderful 0-0 draw with the massively struggling Paris Saint Germain, fantastic result lol....
notes that the results meant nothing as we had already secured top spot in our group. that's well worth noting