• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Affect on substitution

kayos

Cricket Spectator
Hi

i asked this in the other thread..

after hayden symonds hussey will leave, when we substitute someone else in their place will it take modification from remaining substitution or will it be 0 modification because he is unavailable..

kindly tell ..

BoyBrumby

Englishman
One quick Q: as my captain (Kallis) has been something of a disappointment I'm considering changing him, but know this costs a few subs & as I'm getting towards to end of mine I'd like to know exactly how many swapping skippers uses?

Thanks in advance. :)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
me with 16 left and ranked 52 at the moment. Expecting a close grand finish

elexir

Cricket Spectator
Hi, Shaun Pollock is injured and missed out on today's game. He is in my fantasy team. If I change him after this match (would have ideally liked to do that before the match), would it cost me a substitution?

Thanks.

Raghav

Hi, Shaun Pollock is injured and missed out on today's game. He is in my fantasy team. If I change him after this match (would have ideally liked to do that before the match), would it cost me a substitution?

Thanks.
Why would it not cost? It will

Raghav

I believe I read somewhere in the rules that injured players can be replaced for free. Lets wait for James to verify.
When you say 'Injured players', it means they need to be ruled out of tournament. not for just 1 match or two