• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW U19s in Europe

Travis_Teh

International Regular
James90 said:
Stedman announces himself available to play after some uncertain events in the past. However, I am fully committed to this U/19's tour and nothing else is the selectors choose to pick me. Wow...deep.
Shame you are too old.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Interesting choices in the U-19 side to play England A. This has probably been asked before, but what happens when international calendars clash? Does the A side come before age-group cricket?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Jungle Jumbo said:
Interesting choices in the U-19 side to play England A. This has probably been asked before, but what happens when international calendars clash? Does the A side come before age-group cricket?
Yeah CWA selection comes before U19s, so Under 19 players that made the CWA OD squad weren't considered.

Don't be too disappointed with your non selection, Paddy form at the back end of last season got him the 1st spinners spot in OD ATM and Currie got the 2nd spot as an all rounder.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
:-o :-o I got selected?
I got selected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D:D
Boooooyahh
This is such a shock but hell i'll take it
i hope i can perform a gainst my home country:cool: :cool: :cool:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
dontcloseyoureyes said:
You can't be picked, we've aged to 20 since the end of the season.
If Bobisback is Chris Dwyer from the reds, then he is legible. Current CW records show him being 18.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
James90 said:
Stedman announces himself available to play after some uncertain events in the past. However, I am fully committed to this U/19's tour and nothing else is the selectors choose to pick me. Wow...deep.
:laugh:

I guess those of us that embraced this concept will be able to sleep at night knowing we grasped the opportunity firmly with two hands and were part of the inaugural U19 squad...

What have you done, Stedman...

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Ive been neglecting this part of the forums because I didnt expect to be selected in any international squad becasue of my dev league form, but to be U19 12th man is an honnor and I hope I can keep my place for the european tour.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
crickhowell said:
Ive been neglecting this part of the forums because I didnt expect to be selected in any international squad becasue of my dev league form, but to be U19 12th man is an honnor and I hope I can keep my place for the european tour.
As far as i'm aware, the euro tour is sometime near the WC or might coincide wirth it, I can't remember. Anyway, regardless fo which, I think the selection is g oing to be a hell of a lot tougher :) Good luck to all :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
As far as i'm aware, the euro tour is sometime near the WC or might coincide wirth it, I can't remember. Anyway, regardless fo which, I think the selection is g oing to be a hell of a lot tougher :) Good luck to all :)
Its on at the same time as the CW/NZ/Holland Tri Series....

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
steds said:
The Latvians love their cricket. They'll be gutted at missing out on the under-19's touring.
Yeah, you can go to Denmark too...come on guys, promote the game will you!? :dry: