• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket (Season XIII-XIV)

PY

International Coach
Haha, Smith stirring pleasantly.

I am having an embarrassingly poor season so far, can't buy a run. The CC isn't being kind to me. :(

David

International 12th Man
DM Kennett 9 4 13 3

MotM.

Yesssss!

Pleased with that, considering I regularly leak like a sieve, it's good to finally get a good economical performance in!

19 runs too! Even better, perfect game for me, we also won the damned thing!

David

International 12th Man
Haha. :cool:

Not sure if that doesn't lower your performance somewhat, that you couldn't dismiss someone who couldn't buy a run.
haha, ouch :P

Latest game was decent for me, but Essex unfortunately got dominated :(

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Back to normal then.

Dominating ODs and struggling in the longer form. For a while everything had gone topsy-turvy.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I always seem about an inch away from cutting it at FC level but never quite get there